Knowledgebase: FrontPage Questions
How do I publish my site with FrontPage?
Posted by Russell Rademacher on 22 November 2009 09:58 AM
To publish your site with FrontPage 2000-2002:|
1. Open your site locally through FrontPage. From the file menu at the top of FrontPage, click on:
"File" and then select "Open Web".
2. Select the FrontPage web you want to open and click on "Open".
3. When the web loads into FrontPage, select "Publish Web" from the file menu.
4. Enter the destination web server (i.e. www.your_domain.com) then click "Publish".
5. Enter the FP username/password for your account.
This is the best way to publish your site. This way, a local copy is kept on your hard drive, which is important.